The „Kleine Hilfsaktion e.V.“, an officially recognized non-profit association.
It was created in mid-2010 and is intended to continue and expand the previously completely private aid activities of Kerstin and Roland Debschütz (both from 41466 Neuss/Germany) in an expanded and official form. The association has set itself the goal of helping people in a developing country, who are directly in danger and need immediate and unbureaucratic help. The special feature of our work lies in the clearly understandable use of the donated money. The donor does not pay into an anonymous pot, but is able to trace every help strip down to the smallest detail. Of course, a project-related donation is also possible.
- short decision-making processes
- very low administration costs
- personal contact
- no anonymity
The 13 Founding members of the association:
- Kerstin and Roland Debschütz from Neuss
- Stephanie and Endru Tedjasukmana from Neuss
- Judith and Dr. Jörg Heinrich from Düsseldorf
- Birgit Jestaedt-Sassen and Heinz Sassen from Willich
- Petra and Dirk Reuter from Kaarst
- Peggy and Carsten Gille from Neuss
- Jost Schaper from Düsseldorf
We are dependent on your appreciation of our different, open and transparent kind of help and your support through a donation or a membership, which of course does not bind you to any association work. We are always available for suggestions and questions! The board of directors: Kerstin Debschütz, Michael Jäger and Daniel Barwig. Managing Director is Roland Debschütz.